About Me

My photo
I am a Christian counselor located in Lake Mary, Florida. I am a licensed psyhchologist and have been providing Christian Counseling for over 30 years. I have just written two new books: "Christlike: Walking the Walk," and "Godly Counsel: Scriptures for Today's World." I will be posting newsletters here with content from "Godly Counsel." You can also download a PDF version of each book chapter and download two free audio recordings entitled: "Overcoming Anxiety," and "Overcoming Depression." Please visit me at my website and Facebook. To receive the newsleters once a week, please enter your email below. Talk to you soon......... Dr. Brian Campbell

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Revised Internet: Counseling4Christians.com

I've just revised my internet site. Please have a look. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment